Search This Blog For More How To Draw Cartoon Tutorials

Soldier














I wanted to this tutorial as my way of saying thank you to all the brave men and women out there serving in the United States Armed Forces. You guys are doing a great job and are loved and missed back home!
If anyone recognizes the Unit Crest and was curious yes I am from Wisconsin and was in the Army National Guard in the mid-eighties. I thank God for the cold war and that I never had to experience what our men and women are going through at present. God Bless you all and come home safely.


2 comments:

jolène said...

nice intiative!
keep up the good work

ARMYCPTMSC said...

Sir
Easy step by step. Can you email me at cptdave40@yahoo.com, I am an active duty Soldier trying to raise money for Wounded Warriors and would like to use this sketch, different colors for a label.
THX
Dave